Our team of Consulting Engineers work closely with the clients for a successful implementation and realization of every projects.
Careful planning prior to the start of construction provides the foundation of which every subsequent step is based. Addressing critical details during pre-construction frequently results in fewer construction phase changes, reduced construction time and cost savings. It also ensures that the finished products meet a client’s needs.
For the best results, we work closely with the client and design team. We develop and maintain accurate construction cost estimates as well as analyse scheduling, material, building systems, and construction methods.
We also get input from our in house experts in such disciplines as mechanical and electrical systems, foundation, structural detailing, and purchasing.
The involvement of Real Towers Professionals during this planning stage ensures continuity between pre-construction and construction, so that decisions made during project planning are accurately implemented in the field.
Consulting services include:
- Construction management
- Concept Planning and Design
- Pre-Construction Service, including scheduling and Budgeting of conceptual documents
- Materials and Equipment procurement
- Site Logistics
- First cost evaluation for life cycle analysis
- Assistance in Financing placement and Project development
- Assistance in constructability and value engineering reviews
- Engineering solutions to jobsite challenges and Turnkey delivery.
- Geotechnical and Environmental Solutions