Wmshua Xperia C Download Free Software
Download and install the ROM tool. After installation, download the latest recovery (SRILMAN_WMT133_184.108.40.206_GB.zip) and flash them to your phone manually. BTW, the recovery you choose doesn’t matter. I tried the JFlashTool one and it worked for me. Make sure you have at least 6.3GB free space. A BIG FAT NOTE!!! If you choose the WMT133_220.127.116.11_GB.zip ROM, you will have to boot into fastboot mode. You can do it by holding down the volume down button when turning on your device. Alternatively, you can disconnect your device from computer and then plug it in while holding the volume down button.
I have xperia x2 and i want to flash a custom rom on it
I usually use this tool, its very easy
1. Unzip all files put them on your sd card
2. Turn your phone on and boot into fastboot mode, press volume up and down while fastboot mode appears.
3. Now connect your phone to computer with usb cable.
4. A popup window will appear, paste the.tar.md5 file on it then click “OK”
5. Your phone will search for the file, if found it will start flash the rom
6. When flash is completed, your phone will reboot and run the custom rom.
I have a xperia arc on 5.6.02 firmware, and i try to put on the file for a rom that I found out there for my phone. But i get error that it can not find the file of that rom. So please, if someone can help me.
Make sure that youre using the correct charger, not just any charger. The Xperia SP requires both a 9V hand set and USB charging cable in order to be charged, you can get this from Sony themselves.
3) If you can see the folder named ‘download’ you can browse to that folder. You will most likely see a file named ‘com.sonymobile.bmcdownload.psu.psm’. This is where you can download the Sony Software.
2) Attempt to connect the device to a PC, either using a cable, external storage solution or an ethernet dongle. Run and find the “Storage Card” app on your PC. This may or may not be compatible. It does work on the Xperia J, but I had to format the SD card first to get it to work on the Xperia C.
3) Using a USB cable, connect the Xperia C to the computer and try to install the software. This is the most common way of installing software on the phone, since you can also use your PC to do updates.
if you want to install the CyberFM app on your Xperia you need to be familiar with installing APK’s on Android, alternatively using the Android Apps from Google Play or from your PC. If you are familiar with installing apps on your PC then that is the easiest way to install the app. The following steps will guide you through the process of installing the app.
Step 2 – Download the app from either Google Play or from your PC (once downloaded you will need to unzip the file) Step 3 – Once unzipped, open the folder and find the APK you downloaded.
I have Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i and have deactivated the data service. Now I try to connect to wi-fi network or use my mobile internet but I get the following message:”Network MAnager has stopped. Try restarting your network” and can’t connect to any network. When I dial *300# to connect to mobile data network or mobile internet, my phone say’s “Access denied. Try again later”