The 2019 Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Summit Africa takes place 29-30 May at the Maslow Hotel in Sandton Central. Eighteen keynote speakers and panellists have been confirmed for the annual summit now in its fifth year. Investing with Impact – Collaboration and Innovation is the theme for this year’s event.
Lynette Ntuli, founding director and CEO of Innate Investment Solutions, and TC Chetty, RICS country manager for SA
“We are excited to have an excellent lineup of speakers, together with strong support from major industry players and partners as part of the RICS Summit Africa 2019 event. Collaboration and innovation are integral to taking Africa forward to boost economic growth; and sustainable infrastructure development and the built environment sector are a key part of it all,” says TC Chetty, RICS country manager for South Africa.
The confirmed lineup of speakers includes:
- Dr Ayodele Teriba, CEO, Economic Associates
- Tim Neal, president elect, RICS and president and CEO, CallisonRTKL-UK Ltd
- Lenore Cairncross, green building lead – Africa, IFC
- Tara Shirvani, project manager, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Yaw Yeboah, chief executive, Infracon Consulting
- Jess Cleland, divisional director – East Africa, Broll Property Group
- Hastings Chikoko, regional director – Africa, C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group
- Dr Maxwell Mutema, independent land and valuation consultant and director at RMM Africa Development Consultancy Ltd
- Dr Richard Doyle, commercial manager, juwi
- Matt Harrison, chief markets officer, RICS
- Andrew Mason, business owner, Workplacefundi
- Dr Martyn Davies, managing director, Emerging Markets & Africa, Deloitte
- Ipeleng Mkhari, CEO of Motseng Investment Holdings; and, president of the South African Property Owners Association
- Anil Singh Rana, founder and director, CPD Ltd
- Komani Mfuni, senior manager, Betapoint
- Rob Jackson, interim managing sirector for EMEA and Middle East, RICS
Lynette Ntuli, founding director and CEO of Innate Investment Solutions, will be the chief facilitator and chair of RICS Summit Africa this year.